We asked the good folks over at Toronto Eaters to whip us up a recipe anyone could master in 60 seconds. What they delivered is simply magic; big honey flavours, indulgently rich cream and intense sea salts all come together to make a gourmet dessert that’s easy to master at any skill level.
From the sweetest of late summer treats to the perfect topping for your delectable fall pie - we’ve got you covered with this easy recipe.
Watch the video, excite your palate, when you're ready, read the directions in full below.
Making Your Pumpkin Honey Ice Cream
If you don’t already own a sexy stand mixer, take the plunge, this is the excuse you’ve been waiting for. If you can’t get your hands on one, fear not - good ol’ fashion elbow grease will get you over the finish line.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of Nude Bee Pumpkin Honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a stand mixer and beat until fluffy, airy, or firm depending on your preferred vocabulary
- Fold in condensed milk, Nude Bee Pumpkin Honey and a teaspoon of your fanciest salt (Fleur de sel, for you French gourmands)
- Fold just until all your sweet ingredients are well mixed; careful not to over churn
- Pour finished mix into a freezer friendly serving dish and drizzle honey on top to decorate - this will also punch up your pumpkin honey flavours
- Freeze for 3 - 5 hours
Serve to the one you love or pop a lovin’ spoonful next to a warm pecan pie. Hunger permitting, snap a photo of your creation and share it with us on Instagram.
About Our Author(s):
The dynamic duo of Patrick Tomasso & Francesca Saraco are the creative forces behind Toronto Creators and Toronto Eaters.
When they aren't gallivanting around the globe taking incredible photos, they can be found keeping it local and #eatingthesix!