Honey-Garlic Turmeric Baked Chicken
Panko coated anything is too much fun to eat, but when you add turmeric to the mix, the welcome kick of zest makes for a delicious seasoning to go with crispy crunch. The sweetness of our Raspberry Honey balances out the saltiness of the soy sauce making for a sweet and savoury sauce that’s hard to resist!
Now let’s get down to business.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups of Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of Nude Bee Raspberry Honey
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and pepper
- green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place Panko in a shallow bowl and season with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs
- Toss chicken strips until full coated with Panko and place on baking sheet
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes and then remove from oven. Flip chicken pieces and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 more minutes while stirring occasionally
- Pour sauce over baked chicken, coating each piece. Also works well as a dip!